HRC is offering a unique opportunity to personally dine with D.C.’s leading chefs at premier personal chef tables at the event. The tables for eight in the middle of the action feature teams of superstar duos are offering 5-course, pull-the-stops-out dinners and wine pairings that night.
All our participants have graciously donated their food, drink and services, meaning that 100% of the cost of your ticket as well as every dollar raised will benefit the fight for equality.
1. Peter Chang of Peter Chang China Café & Scott Drewno of The Source SOLD
2. Spike Gjerde of Parts & Labor/Woodberry Kitchen & Jeremiah Langhorne, formerly of McCrady's, Charleston, SC SOLD
3. Cathal Armstrong of Restaurant Eve & Robert Wiedmaier of Marcel's SOLD
4. Mike Isabella of Graffiato/Kapnos & Victor Albisu of Del Campo
5. Jamie Leeds of Hank’s Oyster Bar & Ris Lacoste of Ris
6. Vikram Sunderam of Rasika & Tony Conte of The Oval Room
7. Jason Alley of Comfort/Pasture & David Guas of Bayou Bakery
8. Bryan Voltaggio of Volt/Range & Tarver King of Patowmack Farm
9. Fabio Trabocchi of Fiola/Fiola Mare/Casa Luca, Eric Ziebold of Cityzen, Frank Ruta formerly of Palena, Patrick O'Connell of Inn at Little Washington & Michel Richard of Central SOLD
For more information on reserving a personal chef table, please contact Maya Rao at email@example.com.