HRC is offering a unique opportunity to personally dine with D.C.’s leading chefs at premier personal chef tables at the event. The tables for eight in the middle of the action feature teams of superstar duos are offering 5-course, pull-the-stops-out dinners and wine pairings that night. Examples of the pairs include Top Chef alum Mike Isabella and Del Campo's Victor Albisu to Ris Lacoste of Ris and Jamie Leeds from Hank's Oyster Bar, to Cathal Armstrong of Restaurant Eve and Robert Wiedmaier of Marcel's.
All our participants have graciously donated their food, drink and services, meaning that 100% of the cost of your ticket as well as every dollar raised will benefit the fight for equality.
Chef Table Pairings
1. [SOLD] Robert Wiedmaier of Marcel's and Cathal Armstrong of Restaurant Eve
2. [SOLD] Cedric Maupillier of Mintwood Place and David Deshaies of Central
3. [SOLD] Jamie Leeds of Hank's Oyster Bar and Ris Lacoste of Ris
4. [SOLD] Nick Stefanelli of Bibiana and Vikram Sunderam of Rasika
5. [SOLD] Scott Drewno of The Source and Haidar Karoum of Doi Moi/Proof/Estadio
6. [SOLD] Mike Isabella of Graffiato/Kapnos and Victor Albisu of Del Campo
7. [SOLD] Roberto Donna of Al Dente and Kaz Okochi of Kaz Sushi Bistro
8. [SOLD] Erik Bruner-Yang of Toki Underground/Maketto and Spike Gjerde of Woodberry Kitchen
9. [SOLD] Marjie Meek-Bradley of Ripple and Tony Chittum of Iron Gate
10. [SOLD] Katsuya Fukushima of Daikaya and RJ Cooper of Rogue 24