Take a look at our 2019 live and silent auction items to get a sense of what to expect in 2020.
Interested in contributing to the Chefs for Equality Silent and Live Auctions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 LIVE AUCTION
1.YEAR OF TASTING MENUS AT 12 AMAZING RESTAURANTS
Enjoy a year of the best dinners in town! This package includes 12 Tasting Menus for four people with beverage pairings from fantastic restaurants around town, as well as a $250 Lyft gift card.
1789 / Bresca / Chloe / Emilie's / Gravitas / Marcel's / Masseria / Ocean Prime / Poca Madre / Punjab Grill / Rare / Reveire
Restrictions: Reservations must be made in advance for each restaurant. Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
2. DINNER FOR 4 AT THE INN AT LITTLE WASHINGTON AND STAY AT THE CRAIG CLAIBORNE HOUSE
Donor: The Inn at Little Washington
Dinner for four at Patrick O’Connell’s chef’s table at the Michelin Three Star Inn at Little Washington, along with an overnight stay in the Craig Claiborne House. The Claiborne House is a 3,600 sq. ft. guest house. The residence features two bedrooms, both with king beds and full baths on the second floor, a living room with wood fireplace, dining room, full chef’s kitchen, media room, library and half bath on the first floor. A two story veranda overlooking a private garden in the rear offers additional space for outdoor entertaining. Restrictions: Not redeemable on Saturdays. Does not include beverages, tax & gratuity. Expires on: October 22, 2020
3. DEL MAR COCKTAIL PARTY FOR 50
Donor: Del Mar
Gather 50 of your of your closest friends and get ready to have the best time ever at Del Mar! Passed appetizers will be chosen by the Chef. The party duration is two hours. Music, speakers, high tops/votives or tables are included. RSVP required for attendance.Valet parking available. Restrictions: Non-transferable and/or refundable for value. Tax and gratuity not included. Event must be booked through the private events team at least one month in advance and is not available on Sundays. Expires on: October 22, 2020
4. THREE NIGHTS IN BORDEAUX FOR TWO COUPLES
Donor: Total Wine
Two couples traveling together will enjoy a three night stay in a chateau in romantic Bordeaux. This is the opportunity of a lifetime! During your stay on either the Left or Right Bank, you will receive VIP treatment, including one-of-a-kind vineyard and winery tours, private wine tastings, delectable luncheons and an insider's look at wine making in France's most famous wine region. When not on the vineyard, feel free to take your car and enjoy scenic drives in the countryside or sightsee in the historic districts of the city - only a short distance away.
Airfare and transportation not included. You must rent a car or hire a driver. Advance notice required. Lodging is first come, first served and available Monday-Friday, September - June (excluding the Christmas and Easter holidays). All travelers must be 21 or older.
5. $5,000 MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS SHOPPING SPREE
Donor: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
The most stylish name in home furnishings wants to make your home a more comfortable place! Enjoy this online shopping spree with longtime HRC National Partners Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. MG + BW’s singular style has made them one of the most sought-after tastemakers in the business with an approach that encourages style for all. They are regularly featured in magazines, TV and a variety of media locations. Restrictions: This item must be redeemed in one order and shipping included within the Continental U.S. Sales tax, if applicable, is responsibility of winning bidder. Expires on October 22, 2020
6. 6 DAYS AND 5 NIGHTS AT THE LIVE AQUA BEACH RESORT CANCUN:
Donor: Harnal Travel and jetBlue
Six days and five nights complimentary accommodations in double occupancy for two adults in the amazing presidential suite at the five-star, adults only Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, all inclusive (food, beverage, taxes and tips included). The total retail value of this package is $16,000, as quoted by Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun upon issuance of the certificate.
Terms & Conditions:
- To be used between: October 22, 2019 — October 22, 2020
- Black out dates: December 22,2019 — January 4, 2020, Easter week and any other holidays
- Booking to be made at least 20 days in advance. Harnal travel will make every effort to provide accommodations for the dates of your choice. In the event that your choice is not available, you will be offered the earliest open dates.
- It does not include additional services such as laundry, gift shop, beauty salon, spa treatments or spa products, tours and transportation.
- This is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or stays at any other Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, The Explorean or Live Aqua Boutique.
- After October 22, 2020, this certificate will no longer be valid and cannot be extended or replaced with another certificate.
- Harnal Travel shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements associated with this vacation package, or otherwise in connection therewith.
PLUS: Two round-trip flights on jetBlue — valid from November 1, 2019 — November 1, 2020. Taxes and fees apply. Subject to availability
7. ROSE'S AT HOME PACKAGE
Rose’s at Home Luxury Experience for 8-10 people. James Beard Award-winning chef Aaron Silverman and his staff will come to your home and prepare a meal comprised of favorites from his Michelin star-winning restaurants Pineapple and Pearls (two stars) Rose’s Luxury (one star) and Little Pearl (one star), providing wine, beverages, service, flowers, music, plates, glassware, etc. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Subject to availability. Wine and other alcoholic beverages only available within DC.
8. KITH/KIN PACKAGE
VIP Dinner for eight (8) people at Kith and Kin prepared by James Beard Award-winning chef Kwame Onwuachi. This package also includes eight (8) signed copies of “Notes from a Young Black Chef: A Memoir” by Kwame Onwuachi. Overnight Stay for two in a Suite at the InterContinental Washington D.C. – The Wharf.
2019 SILENT AUCTION DONORS
W St Designs
Conrad Washington, DC
Billy Reid Georgetown
Jose Andres ThinkFoodGroup
Shakespeare Theatre Company
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network
Maryland Youth Ballet
Brightest Young Things
The Washington Ballet
The In Series
LA TI DO Cabaret
VR Arcade and Bar
The Big Greek Cafe
Chaia Tacos Georgetown
Atlas Brew Works
Dirty Habit DC
Residents Cafe & Bar
Cowtan & Tout
Osborne and Little
Hugh & Crye
The Audubon Group at Morgan Stanley
Toler Financial Group
Capital Center for Psychotherapy and Wellness
Ambitious Attire LLC
Washington Marriott Georgetown
Fairmont Washington D.C., Georgetown
The Graham Georgetown
Makeup by Mimi Tran